COOKIES AND HOW THEY BENEFIT YOU
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile phone when you browse websites.
Our cookies help us:-
- Make our website work as you would expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed and security of the website
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do).
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions.
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
Our Own Cookies
Currently we do not set any of our own cookies on this website.
Third Party Cookies
Google Tag Manager
We cannot control any information concerning websites other than those operated by us. You must refer to those websites for their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so, however, will likely limit the functionality of ours and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.